Available with Production Mapping license.
Feature Builder scratch features can be converted to new features in your target database using the Create Target Feature(s) tool.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the menu bar, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Feature Builder.
- Click the Feature Builder button on the Production Feature Builder toolbar.
The Feature Builder window appears.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Choose the database that contains the feature class to which you want to add features.
- Click OK.
- Select one or more scratch features in the map.
- Ensure that the feature class and/or subtype you want to use is selected on the Create tab of the Manage Features window.
This layer must have the same geometry as the selected feature builder geometry or geometries.
- Click the Create Target Feature(s) button on the Production Feature Builder toolbar.
New features are created based on the feature class/subtype you selected.
You are prompted to choose the workspace you want to use for editing.