Available with Production Mapping license.
The Reference Latitude function creates a line that appears at the same latitudinal point as the coordinate you have specified. The line that is drawn in the map spans the entire extent of your data.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the menu bar, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Feature Builder.
- Click the Feature Builder button on the Production Feature Builder toolbar.
The Feature Builder window appears.
- If the scratch dataset has not been added to the table of contents, click the Add Scratch Data Layers button at the top of the Feature Builder window.
The dataset is added to the map using the current spatial reference.
- Choose Reference Latitude in the list on the Functions tab.
- Define a coordinate for the start point of the polyline by doing one of the following:
- Click the Pinprick tool on the Production Feature Builder toolbar and click the map
- Type the coordinates in the cells on the Input tab in the Coordinates area.
- Click the Execute button .
A line appears at the coordinate's latitudinal point.