Available with Production Mapping license.
The Unit Scaling tab on the Table Properties dialog box allows you to set unit scaling properties for your graphic table element. You have the ability to use world units (as opposed to page units) to scale the table based on the data frame's scale properties.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Unit Scaling tab on the Table Properties dialog box if necessary.
- Check the Enable Unit Scaling check box.
The Using Frame drop-down list and the Enable Automatic Rescaling for Table Width and Enable Automatic Rescaling for Table Height check boxes become available.
- Click the Using Frame drop-down arrow and choose the data frame you want to use.
- Check or uncheck the Enable Unit Scaling for Table Width check box.
- Check or uncheck the Enable Unit Scaling for Table Height check box.
- Click OK.