Available with Production Mapping license.
If you have a metadata favorite that is not needed any longer, you can remove it by deleting it. When you delete a metadata favorite, it can no longer be used to populate attribute values for new or modified features. However, deleting the favorite does not affect the values in the feature-level metadata fields for features that were edited when that metadata favorite was active.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Metadata tab on the Manage Features window.
- Right-click the Metadata tab and ensure that the Use FCT Metadata option is checked.
- Click to choose a metadata favorite in the Metadata Favorites list.
Right-click the metadata favorite and click Delete Favorite.
The metadata favorite is removed from the Metadata Favorites list on the Metadata tab.