Available with Production Mapping license.
Once you have created and saved a view setting, it can also be deleted. Deleting a view removes it from the database location in which it was stored as well as from the Select View drop-down list.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Symbology.
The Production Symbology toolbar appears.
- Click the View drop-down arrow on the Production Symbology toolbar and choose the view you want to delete.
- Click the Delete View button on the Production Symbology toolbar.
The Delete View dialog box appears and gives you the option to delete the view.
- Choose an option:
- Click Yes to remove the view setting from the database and the Select View drop-down list.
- Click No to cancel the deletion.