Available with Production Mapping license.
It may be necessary to delete an area of interest (AOI) from instances on a product if it becomes obsolete as your working environment changes for a project. You can also find that duplicate areas of interest are assigned to the same instance.
Deleting the area of interest removes the area of interest from the instance as well as deletes the feature from the area of interest feature class.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- Expand Product Library and Products.
- Navigate to the area of interest you want to remove from the instance and delete from the feature class.
- Right-click the area of interest in the product library and click Delete.
The Delete dialog box appears and asks if you are sure you want to delete the selected item.
- Click Yes to delete the AOI.
The area of interest is no longer associated with the instance and is deleted from the area of interest feature class.