Available with Production Mapping license.
You can click a cell containing an element in the Table Layout area to delete an element.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Table Format tab if necessary.
The Table Format dialog box appears.
- Click Table Design.
A Table Design dialog box appears, depending on the table format.
- Click a cell containing an element in the Table Layout area.
The associated cell coordinates display in the right-hand Elements pane.
- Right-click the cell coordinates or the associated element in the Elements pane and click Delete.