Available with Production Mapping license.
Once features are selected, you can delete them from the feature layer as needed. For instance, if you find there are features that are no longer needed in the dataset, you can remove them from the feature class altogether.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Update tab on the Manage Features window.
- Select features using one of the following tools:
- The Select Features tool on the Tools toolbar
- The Edit tool on the Production Editing toolbar
- Right-click the feature you want to delete and click Delete.
The feature is removed from the tree view on the Update tab and the geodatabase.