Available with Production Mapping license.
When you are working with the product library, you may find that deleting some components under the Data Models or Products level is required to accommodate changes to your production environment. Based on the component in the product library you delete, the selected level and all levels below it (dependents) are removed as well. For example, if you are no longer working with a particular map series and delete it, the dependents (the products, instances, and areas of interest) are deleted as well.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- Expand Product Library and Data Models or Products.
- Navigate to the product library component that you want to delete.
- Right-click the component and click Delete.
A message appears asking whether you are sure you want to delete the selected item and any dependents if applicable.
- Click Yes.
A dialog box appears with the progress of the deletion.
- Click OK when the process completes.
The component and any dependents in it are deleted from the product library.