Available with Production Mapping license.
You can delete the entire row or column of the currently selected cell.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load a map document with a graphic table element.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Table Format tab if necessary.
The Table Format dialog box appears.
- Click Table Design.
A Table Design dialog box appears, depending on the table format.
- Click a cell in the Table Layout area.
- Click Table Layout > Delete and click one of the following:
- Rows—Deletes the row of the currently selected cell
- Columns—Deletes the column of the currently selected cell