Available with Production Mapping license.
You can select one or more rows and delete them during field editing.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load a map document that contains a graphic table element.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click the Table Fields tab.
The Table Fields tab appears.
- Select one or more rows you want to delete and click Delete.
The selected rows are removed from the list.
You can also use the Delete button to remove table field rows.