Available with Production Mapping license.
One reason that a composite template may be displayed as incomplete is because one of the layers that contains the feature templates used in the composite template is no longer being used. This can be resolved by deleting the composite template.
Use this method if the composite template is no longer necessary.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Create tab on the Manage Features window.
- Right-click an incomplete composite template on the Create tab on the Manage Features window, then click Delete.
The incomplete composite template is removed.