Available with Production Mapping license.
The Column Left and Column Right options allow you to add only one column to the left or right of the currently selected cell.
- Start ArcMap.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Table Format tab if necessary.
The Table Format dialog box appears.
- Click Table Design.
A Table Design dialog box appears, depending on the table format.
- Click a cell in the Table Layout area.
- Click Table Layout > Insert, then click one of the following:
- Column Left—Adds a column to the left of the selected cell
- Column Right—Adds a column to the right of the selected cell