Available with Production Mapping license.
The Insert > Rows command allows you to add more than one row at a time and choose whether to add them above or below the currently selected row.
- Start ArcMap.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Table Format tab if necessary.
The Table Format dialog box appears.
- Click Table Design.
A Table Design dialog box appears, depending on the table format.
- Click a cell in the Table Layout area.
- Click Table Layout > Insert > Rows.
The Insert Rows dialog box appears.
- Type the number of rows to add in the Count text box.
- In the Insert To area, click Top or Bottom to determine whether you want one or more rows added above or below the currently selected row.
- Click OK.