Available with Production Mapping license.
The Production Modify Topology Edge tool allows you to modify the shape of the topology edge by moving point locations.
Using this tool, you can show vertices associated with the topology edge, move the entire edge, change the positions of vertices on the edge, and adjust the positions of the topology associated with the selected edge.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load a topology in the map or open an existing map document with a topology.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Topology Edit button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Select the topology edge you want to modify.
The topology edge and the underlying feature are selected.
- Click the Production Modify Topology Edge button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Change the location of the topology edge as needed.
- Right-click the drawing and click Finish Sketch.