Available with Production Mapping license.
Once a layout element is in the database, the Database Elements dialog box allows you to cut and paste between different solutions, products, and categories using the tree view. The Database Elements dialog box provides a user interface for an element library.
- Start ArcMap.
- Change the map to layout view.
- On the main menu, click Insert > Database Element.
The Database Element dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the element you want to move.
- Right-click the element and click Cut.
- Navigate to the category to which you want to add the element.
- Right-click the category and click Paste.
The element is added to the category you chose.
- Click Close.