Available with Production Mapping license.
As needed, all the related features or table records can be removed from a relationship using the Remove All command. This removes the association between the table or features that are currently in the relationship class with the feature you have selected.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Update tab on the Manage Features window.
- Select the feature for which you want to remove all the related features or table records.
- Click the plus sign (+) to expand the feature node and view the relationship class.
- Right-click a related feature and click Remove All.
All features or table rows are removed from the relationship for that particular feature.