Available with Standard or Advanced license.
Available with Production Mapping license.
The feature builder has several properties that can be customized on the Feature Builder Settings dialog box, including the precision of coordinates, the function library to use, and the spatial reference extent. The Other category contains an option that allows you to reset all the currently configured settings and values to the installed default values, including the order of the functions.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the menu bar, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Feature Builder.
- Click the Feature Builder button on the Production Feature Builder toolbar.
The Feature Builder window appears.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the Feature Builder window.
The Feature Builder Settings dialog box appears.
- Click the cell next to Set Defaults.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the cell and choose True.
- Click OK.
Settings revert to the values that are defaults when the software is initially installed.