Available with Production Mapping license.
You can configure Element pane properties according to the specific element added to the cell.
- Start ArcMap.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Table Format tab if necessary.
The Table Format dialog box appears.
- Click Table Design.
A Table Design dialog box appears, depending on the table format.
- Click to select a cell in the Table Layout area.
The associated cell coordinates display in the right-hand Elements pane.
- Right-click the coordinates in the Elements pane and click Properties.
The Properties dialog box for the inserted element appears.
- Configure the Properties dialog box according to the specific element you added to the cell.
- Click OK.