Available with Production Mapping license.
Once data sources are added, they can be sorted in the Data Source list.
- Start ArcMap.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click the Data Source tab.
The Data Source tab appears.
- Click the data source you want to move up or down in the Data Source list.
- Click Move Up or Move Down.
The data source moves up or down one level, depending on the button you clicked.
- If necessary, repeat steps 5 and 6 until the data source is at the level you want on the Data Source list.
- Click OK.