Available with Production Mapping license.
You can sort the column values in ascending or descending order or group column headings to help you find what you are looking for.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- Expand Product Library and Products.
- If necessary, enable the Advanced View command.
- Navigate to and right-click the solution for which you want to view metadata and click Advanced View.
The Advanced View window appears.
- Click a column header to sort the values in a column.
The values are sorted in alphabetical or numerical order.
- Click the column header again to sort the values.
The values are sorted in reverse alphabetical or numerical order.