Available with Standard or Advanced license.
Available with Production Mapping license.
Edit sessions allow you to edit data in your geodatabase. This includes creating or modifying vector features and tabular attribute information.
Starting an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool sets additional edit environment parameters that include the following:
- Setting the sticky move tolerance to 30 pixels
- Ensuring the Feature Manager windows are visible for creating and updating features
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
The edit session starts.