Schematic diagrams reside in schematic datasets. They are often organized into several schematic folders and subfolders. Even if schematic diagrams are created and updated from ArcMap, ArcCatalog is the environment in which you must work to move or delete them. Managing schematic diagrams in the Catalog window is as easy as managing maps, geodatabases, or shapefiles. You can use all standard Windows shortcuts and drag-and-drop techniques to copy, move, rename, or delete schematic diagrams.
A schematic diagram in the Catalog tree is displayed with the following icon next to its tree entry.
- What is a schematic diagram?
- Creating or updating a schematic diagram
- Renaming a schematic diagram
- Copying and pasting a schematic diagram
- Locking/Unlocking a schematic diagram
- Finding schematic diagrams
- Saving schematic diagrams as layer files
- Exporting a schematic diagram into an XML document
- Moving a schematic diagram
- Deleting a schematic diagram
- Changing reference versions for schematic diagrams based on versioned features