Schematic diagram templates can be deleted at any time using Schematic Dataset Editor.
Deleting a schematic diagram template and saving the schematic dataset causes the deletion of all the schematic diagrams related to this diagram template and the schematic features they contained to be removed from their related schematic feature classes.
The steps below describe how to delete a schematic diagram template.
- Edit your schematic dataset within Schematic Dataset Editor.
- If the schematic dataset resources are not arranged in a tree view in the Schematic Items window, click Views on the Schematic Dataset Editor toolbar and click Project Tree.
- Right-click the entry related to the schematic diagram template you want to remove in the Schematic Dataset Editor tree and click Delete .
- Confirm the schematic diagram template deletion by clicking Yes on the dialog box that opens.
The entry related to the schematic diagram template automatically disappears from the Schematic Dataset Editor tree.
- Click Save on the Schematic Dataset Editor toolbar.