As the workflows change, you may find that images for custom node styles are no longer relevant to the workflow. Images on a custom node style can be deleted.
- Open the Style Manager dialog box by doing one of the following:
- Click the Start button, then click Task Assistant Manager > Style Manager.
- Start ArcMap, click the Task Assistant button on the Task Manager toolbar, right-click in the Task Assistant window, and click Style Manager.
- Click the Styles drop-down arrow and choose the style for which you want to delete the image.
- Under Appearance, click the row that contains the image you want to delete.
- Press the DELETE key.
- Click Close.