Previously saved history logs can be loaded into the History tab. This can be useful if the workflow is a lengthy one and execution takes place over a number of days.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, click the Task Assistant button on the Task Manager toolbar to display the Task Assistant window.
- Open a task assistant workflow.
- Click the History tab on the Task Assistant window.
- Right-click the History tab and click Load History.
The Load History dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the location from which you want to load the history file.
- Select the file and click Open.
The history information appears on the History tab.