As the workflow changes, you may find that existing step commands are no longer relevant to the workflow and need to be removed. Commands can be deleted from a task assistant workflow step.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, click the Task Assistant button on the Task Manager toolbar to display the Task Assistant window.
- Open a task assistant workflow.
- Click to select the step to configure in the Task Assistant window.
- Click the Designer tab.
- Click the cell next to Commands and click the ellipsis (...) that appears.
The Command Item Editor dialog box appears.
- Click to choose the command you want to remove in the Selected Commands list.
- Click the Delete button .
- Click OK.