Step settings can be reset using the context menu on the Designer tab. Resetting a step returns the step to its previous saved state. For example, if snapping settings are configured for a step, and the step is reset before another step is selected, the snapping settings are returned to their previous state.
A node or step can only be reset while you are configuring an individual node or step. For example, you cannot reset the step if you configure one step, select a different step, then return to the first step.
For more information about step configuration, see Introducing the Designer tab.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, click the Task Assistant button on the Task Manager toolbar to display the Task Assistant window.
- Open a task assistant workflow.
- Click to select the step to configure in the Task Assistant window.
- Click the Designer tab.
- Perform some step configuration such as adding commands to the step.
- Right-click the Designer tab and click Reset Step.