Available with Workflow Manager license.
The relationship viewer is a tool that allows you to quickly access jobs that are related to any selected job in the list view. This view shows the ancestry of the selected job in a tree, and you can determine if the current job is a parent or a child of any other job.
- Select the job from the Jobs Query Result - List View for which you want to view its related jobs.
- Click the View Hierarchy of Job relationships button.
The Relationship Viewer dialog box appears.
- Click the job listed in the Relationship Viewer dialog box.
- The selected job becomes the active job in the list view.
- If the selected job in the viewer was not already displayed on the list view because the query previously executed did not return it, you are prompted to confirm making this the new job displayed in the list view.
All the related jobs appear in a tree view.
- Close the Relationship Viewer dialog box when done.