Tutorial data for ArcGIS Desktop is available as a separate download from My Esri.
- Sign in to My Esri.
- Click Downloads and click ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap).
- If the Accept Terms and Conditions message appears, check the I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the Master Agreement check box and click Accept.
- Scroll down to the Data and Content section.
- In the ArcGIS Tutorial Data for Desktop row, click Download.
- Once the download completes, open the ArcGIS_Desktop_Tutorial_Data_1082_180447.exe file and use the wizard to install the tutorial data.