You can use the Copy Features tool to import a CAD feature class or feature layer to a geodatabase feature class. This tool also accepts selections as input.
The following steps describe how to use the tool, accepting the default values:
- Open the Copy Features tool dialog box.
- Drag a CAD feature class or a feature layer into the Input Features text box.
- Click the Output Feature Class browse button and navigate to an existing geodatabase.
- Type a name for the new output feature class and click Save.
- Click OK to run the tool.