Available with Standard or Advanced license.
To add and maintain COGO descriptions in a feature class, you need to have certain fields in its attribute table. You can easily add COGO fields to your feature class using the Create COGO Fields command in ArcCatalog.
- In ArcCatalog, click the Customize menu and click Customize Mode.
- Click the Commands tab.
- Type COGO Fields in the Show box. The available geodatabase tools appear on the right side of the panel.
- Drag the Create COGO Fields button onto any of the ArcCatalog toolbars.
- In the Catalog tree in ArcCatalog, select the line feature class to which you want to add COGO fields.
- Click the Create COGO Fields button . A message appears showing that the fields have been added.