Displacement links can be modified using the Modify Link tool . You must select them before you can modify them. Links can be modified in or outside an edit session. You can modify links at their source or destination location or move the entire link to a new location.
- Click the Select Elements tool on the Spatial Adjustment toolbar.
- Position the pointer over the link you want to modify and click once.
- Click Modify Link on the Spatial Adjustment toolbar.
- Position the pointer over the source or destination point of the link. The link pointer changes to an arrow pointer.
- Move the endpoint of the link to the desired location.
Selection handles appear at the endpoints of the link.