You can move a node or edge to an exact x,y location using the Move To command.
You can specify the location as a longitude-latitude coordinate pair, a Military Grid Reference System (MGRS) location, a U.S. National Grid (USNG) location, or a Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) coordinate. If you are entering a coordinate pair, you see two boxes on the dialog box, compared with one box for grid locations.
For more information on valid formats when entering locations, see About distance units and editing.
- Click the Topology Edit tool on the Topology toolbar.
- Click the node or edge you want to move.
- Right-click and click Move To. If you are moving an edge or more than one topology element, the Move To command moves the selection anchor to the specified location and moves the topology element to maintain its position relative to the selection anchor.
- Click the Units button and click the unit you want to use to enter the location.
- Type the coordinates or the grid location of the place you want to move the topology element and press ENTER.