The following steps outline how to import hatches from an existing route layer.
- In the ArcMap table of contents, right-click the layer you want to hatch and click Properties.
- Click the Hatches tab.
- Click Import.
- Click the Layer drop-down arrow and click the layer from which you want to import hatches.
- Alternatively, click the browse button and navigate to the layer file (.lyr) from which you want to import hatches.
- Click OK on the Import Hatches dialog box.
- Click OK on the Layer Properties dialog box.