You can export a raster attribute table just as you would export any other attribute table.
- You need to be viewing the raster attribute table. See Viewing a raster attribute table for these steps.
- Click the Table Options button and click Export.
- Click the Export drop-down arrow on the Export Data dialog box to choose to export All records or Selected records.
The Selected records option is only available if records are selected in the table.
- Click the Output table browse button and navigate to the folder or geodatabase in which you want to place the exported data.
- Click the Save as type drop-down arrow and click the format to which you want to export the data.
- Type a name for the exported table.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.