You can join tables to raster attribute tables in ArcMap or ArcScene from the context menu. You can also join tables to raster attribute tables using the Add Join tool.
- Add the raster dataset containing the raster attribute table to the view.
- In the table of contents, right-click the raster dataset and click Joins and Relates, then click Join.
- Choose the field in the table that the join will be based on from the drop-down list.
- Choose the table that will be joined to the raster attribute table either from the drop-down list or by browsing to it.
- Choose the field in the joining table to base the join on from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.