Available with Standard or Advanced license.
In ArcMap, you can explore what objects are related to any particular object in your geodatabase. For instance:
- When you identify a feature in your map, you can see the objects related to that feature in the Identify Results dialog box. If the related object that you navigate to in the Identify Results dialog box has objects related to it through other relationships, you can continue to navigate to those related objects.
- When you select one or more rows or features in a table, you can open the related table and select the related objects.
- Click the List By Source icon in the ArcMap table of contents.
- Right-click the table that contains the objects whose related objects you want to explore and click Open Attribute Table.
- Select the objects whose related objects you want to explore.
- Click Options > Related Tables, then click the path label for the relationship.
- Click Show Selected to display only those objects related to the selected objects in the first table.
The table that contains the objects whose related objects you want to explore will open.
A new table dialog box opens for the related table.