- Create the track that you want to loop within the animation time of 0–1.
- Create any other tracks that will animate once within the animation time of 0–1.
- Click the Animation drop-down menu and click Animation Manager.
- Click the track that you want to loop on the Tracks tab of Animation Manager and click the No value in the Loop column and change it to Yes.
- To repeat the animation n times during playback, alter the ending time of the track so that its duration is 1/n.
For example, specifying a Begin Time of 0 and typing 0.25 for the value in the End Time column means that the track will repeat four times during the animation time of 0–1. This technique can be used to create several simultaneous oscillations that repeat at different speeds and can be in addition to looping the entire animation when playing.