- If the Animation toolbar isn't present in your application, click Customize on the main menu, point to Toolbars, then click Animation.
- Click the Animation drop-down arrow and click Animation Manager.
- Click the Tracks tab.
- Optionally, check View only tracks of type, click the drop-down arrow, then choose the type you want to examine.
- Click Properties.
- Click the General tab to view the objects that are attached to the track.
More objects can be attached, or objects can be detached from the track.
- Click the Active Properties tab to view the properties that will be applied to the objects within the track when the animation is played.
Turning off a property means that the property does not change through the animation.
- For time layer tracks, click the Time Track Properties tab to alter the start and end (if appropriate) time fields to use when animating data through time.
- Click OK.
- Click a track property on the Tracks tab to change it, such as whether or not to loop the animation.
- Press Enter.
- Click Close.