By default, line graphs use a solid line and do not show markers at the data values (vertices).
The steps below change the appearance of the line to show different data values.
- Right-click the graph window and click Properties.
- Click the Series tab.
- Click the tab corresponding to the line you want to change the symbology for.
- Click the Line tab to change the appearance of the line. Set Width and Style to the values you want for the line.
- Click the Symbol tab to change the appearance of the symbols at the value markers. Set Width, Height, Style, and Color for the marker.
- Click Apply to preview or OK when done.