The procedure for creating a graph from data in a table is the same as from a feature layer except that your data source is located in a table and not a feature or raster layer
- Open the table that contains the data values to graph.
- Click the Table Options button in the top left corner of the table window and click Create Graph.
- Click the Graph type drop-down arrow and choose the type of graph you want to create.
- Click the Layer/Table drop-down arrow and choose the table as the source of the data values you want to graph.
- Click the Value field drop-down arrow and choose the field from the table that you want to graph. When done, the wizard shows the initial version of the graph.
- Click Next to get to the second page of the wizard.
- If you want to use a different name for the graph, type it into the Title text box of the General graph properties dialog box.
- Click Finish.
The graph appears in a new floating window.