Graphs are dynamic; they update automatically as you change the selected set of features in a layer. Selections in the attribute table can also update graphs. Finally, selections on the graphs themselves can update the selections in the layer and attribute table.
Graphs can respond to selections made by either highlighting the selected set or updating the graph to show only the selected elements.
- Make a selection on the graph.
- Right-click the graph window and click Properties.
- Click the Appearance tab.
- Click the Show only selected feature/records on the graph button.
- Click Apply to see the changes or OK to finish.
The graph shows only the selected features.