The Compose Surface tool allows you to manage multiple surface models in the Compose Surface window. Your surface models can have several purposes. For example, you can export and thin point values from the model and apply them to a navigational product like a paper chart or ENC or calculate a slope across a surface to support pipeline planning. These products may require that you are able to trace back to where the source data came from. For traceability purposes, a surface model is never permanently deleted from the Bathymetry Information System (BIS) geodatabase.
- 启动 ArcMap。
- Click Customize > Toolbars > Bathymetry on the main menu to activate the Bathymetry toolbar if necessary.
Click the Compose Surface button on the Bathymetry toolbar.
The Compose Surface window appears.
- Click the Manage Surface Models button at the top of the Compose Surface window.
The Manage Surface Model dialog box appears. A list of your saved surface models, along with basic metadata, is displayed.
- Choose the model in the list that you want to manage.
- Perform the following to manage the surface model.
To remove the surface model from the list of models in the Manage Surface Model dialog box
To display all surface models, active and deleted, in the list of models
Check the Show deleted models check box.
- Click OK to save your changes.