If you want to update an instrument approach profile view tray element with distance values, Distance Value Style must have been chosen in the instrument approach profile settings. If the instrument approach profile view was not created with distance values, you will need to delete the existing instrument approach profile view and create a new one with the distance values.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click View > Layout View.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aviation Terminal Procedure.
- Click the Edit Instrument Approach Profile button on the Aviation Terminal Procedure toolbar.
- Right-click the tray value to the left of where you would like to add the new tray distance value and choose Add/Split Tray value.
- Type the tray value distance you want in the New Tray Value text box.
- Click OK.
The new distance value is inserted to the right of the selected distance value, and the rest of the distance values adjust to accommodate the newly added distance value.