If you want to update an instrument approach profile view tray element with distance values, Distance Value Style must have been chosen in the instrument approach profile settings. If the instrument approach profile view was not created with distance values, you will need to delete the existing instrument approach profile view and create a new one with the distance values.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click View > Layout View.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aviation Terminal Procedure.
- Click the Edit Instrument Approach Profile button on the Aviation Terminal Procedure toolbar.
- Click a vertical line that is not associated with a distance tray value.
- Right-click the selected vertical and choose Add/Split Tray value.
The Add/Split Tray dialog box appears.
- Type the tray value distance you want in the New Tray Value text box.
- Click OK.
The new tray value is inserted.