Grouping or sorting feature templates by type, layer, or frequency of use makes it easier for you to find the template you want in the Create Features window.
- Click the Arrange Templates button on the Create Features window.
- To group templates, point to Group By and choose how you want to group the templates.
- Click Type to group templates by layer (geometry) type.
- Click Layer to group templates by the layer to which they belong.
- Click Frequency to group templates by how often they are used. The most commonly used templates appear higher in the list than those that you use less often.
- Click Clear Grouping to remove all groupings and display the templates as a single list.