Available with 3D Analyst license.
- In ArcGlobe, click File and click Export Globe.
- In ArcScene, click File, point to Export Scene, then click 2D.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the image.
- Type a name for the output graphics file.
- Click the Save as type drop-down arrow and choose the graphics file format to export. The options included are listed below.
- EMF (*.emf)
- EPS (*.eps)
- AI (*.ai)
- PDF (*.pdf)
- SVG (*.svg)
- BMP (*.bmp)
- JPEG (*.jpg)
- PNG (*.png)
- TIFF (*.tif)
- GIF (*.gif)
- Click Options at the bottom of the dialog box to expand the advanced settings if it is not already.
The configurable options will vary based on the graphics file format you choose. You will see a General, Format and optionally an Advanced tab of properties.
- Click Save.
The 3D view is exported as a 2D image.