Available with 3D Analyst license.
You can select features interactively in a table view as part of your 3D editing or 3D analysis processes.
- Right-click the feature layer in the table of contents and click Open Attribute Table.
- Select a feature in the table by clicking to the left of a record. The row of the selected feature is highlighted in the view.
- To select multiple features, you can do so in a variety of ways:
- After making the first selection, hold down the CTRL key and click additional features to include them in the selection.
- To select consecutive records in a table, click and drag the mouse pointer up or down the left side of the record rows.
- Select the record at the top of the set you want to select, hold down the SHIFT key, and select the record at the end of the set.
Right-click the left end of any record to get additional commands for refining the set of selected records in a table.
The bottom of the Table window will display how many features you have selected from the total features. Other buttons on the Table window let you customize the records you want to show in the table, for example, only the selected records.