Available with Data Reviewer license.
You can label the cells using any attribute on the polygon grid. By default, the grid is labeled using a combination of the row number, which is identified using a letter, and the column number, which is identified with a number. For example, the cell numbers would be A1, B2, and so forth.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Overview button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Overview window appears as a docked window in ArcMap.
- Right-click inside the Reviewer Overview window and click Properties.
The Reviewer Overview Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Field to Label drop-down arrow and choose an attribute field to use for labeling.
- To display the labels in the grid, check the Label Grid check box.
- Click OK.